Equipped Podcast: Episode 006: Savannah Hineline, Living with open hands: A woman’s journey into destiny (Part 2)
Savannah Hineline, Founder & Executive Director of Covered INTL
- Website: http://www.coveredinternational.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: @coveredinternational
- Instagram: @coveredinternational
Find out about Covered’s annual Gold Gala and reserve your tickets now: Click Here – You don’t want to miss this event, located in Toledo, Ohio.
Highlights from Episode 006 (Part 2)
What has been unexpected along the way?:
- Savannah set out with a heart for women and trafficking. However, she never realized how many women sat in church pews hurting and broken. It is in their serving/volunteering that women begin to see areas in their own hearts that still need healing. Covered has a variety of ways to serve: Click Here for details
- Savannah did not expect or anticipate the children that would come with the women. There is an average of 3 children per each woman that Covered Serves. The Covered Team discovered that many women don’t survive the reality of losing their children. Therefore, Covered endeavors to do everything they can to keep the family unit together.
What keeps you motivated?:
- Simple Devotion – prayer, a call to the secret place, and abiding with God. Every day, I just had to be about His business. I look at the women and children every day, and they are my reason. I can’t imagine giving up the work when such beauty has come from broken places.
Really Great Quotes to share:
“Don’t be clean in your prayers.” Savannah Hineline, Equipped & Effective Podcast @equippedandeffective
“We believe that God’s girls do difficult things.” Savannah Hineline, Equipped & Effective Podcast @equippedandeffective
“Covered meets transparency with Love and Grace. Women find a safe space to share their story.” Savannah Hineline, Equipped & Effective Podcast @equippedandeffective
“I want women to be exposed to all sectors of society and never be intimidated when they walk into a room. I want women to shine with confidence.” Savannah Hineline, Equipped & Effective Podcast @equippedandeffective
A New Podcast is released on Wednesdays, 2-3 times per month
We would love it if you subscribed today! When you subscribe you will never miss an episode. Tim and I are committed to bringing you stories and wisdom, from those who are breaking down barriers and want to inspire you to do the same.
You can subscribe via:
Did you enjoy this Podcast? Consider rating it for us.
If you enjoyed this podcast and think others may benefit from the dynamic interviews that we are sharing, consider leaving us a rating. Your rating helps Equipped to get in front of more listeners and it gives us insight into what we are doing really well, and what we can do better. The best way to rate our podcast is on Apple Podcast. Thank you for being an Equipped and Effective Podcast Listener.